Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Branson or Bust!

I'm headed to Branson, MO today with boyfriend.  Some of my family rented a house there and we will be meeting up with everyone tonight.  I'm slightly concerned, though, because there will not, gasp, be internet in the house.  Wednesday to Sunday with no internet is a long time for me, someone who may or may not have a more active social life on the web than in real life.  I think it will be good for me to take a break though.  



If you've never been to Branson, it is kind of like a tiny Las Vegas for old people without the gambling.  So lots of lights, shows, buffets and old people on scooters but no slot machines.  I have always loved going to Silver Dollar City, which is an old-timey theme park.  There are some rides and delicious theme park food that I can't wait to eat.... funnel cakes, fudge, strawberries and cream. 

 Since it has been hotter than hell here lately I've also been thinking a trip to White Water might be pretty enjoyable. 

So farewell my friends until Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment