Thursday, September 24, 2009

Am I Crazy?

Maybe, probably yes. I have got a crazy season of craft shows coming up. I have 2 weeks until my next show and I'm starting to make some big time progress. It does get daunting, though, trying to finish huge batches of products. Thank goodness for Starbucks!

Here are a few places you can find Felix & Jayne in the next few months.
Urban Street Bazaar in Dallas


Indie Underground in St. Louis


The Girlie Show in Oklahoma City


Bloomington Handmade Market right here in my new hometown





4 comments:

  1. Good luck at your shows! I'm doing my first two this season as well! I am super excited, but also have to get sewing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love love love to get into doing craft fairs, only ever did 1, I always feel like my price point is too high for them, or I can never find the right ones, hmmmm. Good luck to you! I hope you get many, many.,many customers coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're going to be all over the place! its like a felix and jayne tour! haha, have fun and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You are going to be busy. I've really been wanting to do a show. Its a bit overwhelming though. Good luck. Cheers.. drink lots of coffee!

    ReplyDelete