Thursday, October 8, 2009

Good Music for a Long Drive

I spent 10 hours in the car today driving from Bloomington to Tulsa and it rained the entire way. Let's just say it was quite a bummer. The only thing that got me through was some good tunes that I sang really loudly to. Do you remember that show a few years ago, I can't remember if it was on VH1 or MTV, but they put hidden cameras in a person's car and caught them singing in their car. I spent some time considering how horrifying for me, but probably hilarious for everyone else, that would be if they had a hidden camera in my car.

You can never ever go wrong with the Pixies or Madonna.







3 comments:

  1. It rained all day in Bloomington, too. Instead of having great tunes to listen to I had a public finance exam and a case analysis due about the Challenger. FUN! Now, 100% Madonna. And, Indiana rains. Miss you, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Band of Horses! Hopefully today you see some sun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. all the rain thursday was the worst!!! i couldn't imagine driving all day in it, i'd want to cry!

    ps i got a felix&jayne cuff at dwelling spaces yesterday.. i love it so much! i don't know how i've gone so long without one... i will have to say, though, it is HARD to pick just one to buy. there are so many to choose from!

    ReplyDelete