Sunday, November 1, 2009

Its Girlie Show Time!



The Girlie Show is this weekend, I'm so excited. I will be driving from Bloomington to Tulsa on Thursday and then my mom, the best craft show helper in the world, will be accompanying me to OKC on Friday to kick off a weekend of girl inspired awesomeness. I can't wait to see some Oklahoma peeps especially one of my my super faves, Stelabird.

Here is a little sneak peak at some of the bags and vintage buttons rings that will be making an appearance this weekend. Hope to see some of your smiling faces!










8 comments:

  1. Oh, I soooo want to attend this show someday! And I don't think it's a bad drive for me from Kansas...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have fabulous things to sell - Good luck! I hope you sell it all :)

    31everything.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could go! Have fun and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure you'll do well at the show! Wish I could visit the show! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww, have a great time! say hi to the etsy dallas team -- several of them will be there! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the show and have fun! I love the pouches:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. the show looks like a lot of fun! have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, Cristi, let's go ROCK THE GIRLIE SHOW !!! Your stuff is great! (Glad you're home for a few days).
    Mom aka 'best craft show helper ever' LOL

    ReplyDelete