Thursday, June 10, 2010

NYC

We got back from NYC last night and we have been lazy bums today! I've been doing laundry and going through my 700 pictures. I thought I would share some of my favs.



We walked across the Brooklyn Bridge on Monday night.



Washington Square Park, where the people watching is out of this world!


Boyfriend looking tough.

Chinatown

We found a vegan bakery that was quite delicious.

Yum!

Boyfriend amid the hustle and bustle of Grand Central Station.

This little yum yum was half cheesecake and half brownie and it was so freaking good!




Boyfriend reconnected with a long lost relative..ok not really.

Greenwhich Village, what can I say?

Gelato popsicles? Yes please!

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun time was had by all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics, Cristi!! Glad you had a successful visit to NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm now desperately wanting a half cheesecake half brownie!! And to give you a high five! MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Christi! Love your NYC pics, hope your summer is going well:)

    ReplyDelete