Thursday, September 10, 2009

Its almost here!

I'm heading to Chicago tomorrow to participate in Renegade Craft Fair this weekend. I'm super jazzed because I get to see my mom, and Chicago is one of my favorite cities, and I'm going to get to meet tons of super awesome crafters, AND I'm getting a massage tomorrow! I finished crafting yesterday and I've spent today counting everything and packing it all up. I have so so so much stuff to carry, but in this case that is a really good thing I guess. If you're headed to Renegade this weekend come say hi!


Here are some goods that will be at the fair this weekend!









5 comments:

  1. WOw, these are amazing. Great designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that one with the silver! (3rd pic up from the end) have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. have fun! hope you sell tons and tons! i love chicago :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work! So jealous your going to participate in Renegade! I always wanna try to get into the Brooklyn one but chicken out every year!

    ReplyDelete